The PV3 System Delivers a Long List of Benefits:
- Cleans the entire pool, including walls, steps, spas, floors, benches and even water features.
- More than 99% cleaning, guaranteed.
- Nozzles have no moving parts and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Virtually invisible, even while operating.
- Enhanced Circulation that saves money on heating and chemical costs.
- Available in 8 designer colors to complement any pool surface.
- Does not use unsightly hoses.
- Keeps your pool perpetually swim-ready!
how it works
1. Rotating cleaning pop-up jets are built into the steps, floors, benches and even spas. These jets work together to clean the entire pool by sweeping debris to the pool’s main skimmer and drains.
2. The MDX-R3 safety drain collects the large debris on a continual basis and deposits it in the optional Debris Containment Canister.
3. The optional Debris Containment Canister works with the MDX-R3 drain. It holds the larger debris for easy removal via convenient deck-side access. Additional safety can be achieved with the optional MVFUSE Magnetic vacuum release system (SVRS).
4. The SDX high flow safety drain works in conjunction with the MDX-R3, handling any additional suction requirements and adding an additional layer of anti-entrapment protection.
5. The optional patented SwingJet Ratcheting Wall Returns oscillate in sequence. They use a 90 degree cleaning arc, enhancing the PV3’s circulation and cleaning benefits.
6. The PV3’s automatic Watervalve, the brain of the system, directs a powerful flow of water to the cleaning nozzles. The Watervalve requires no routine maintenance, and is also 100% pressure safe.
Give Doyle Pools a call today at 989-996-0037 to learn more about adding this revolutionary cleaning and circulation system to your new pool today. This system can also be added to an existing vinyl lined pool during a remodel. Like this post and share it with your friends.
Pat founded Doyle Pools in 2001. His background in the pool industry has over 30 years of history and has put him into Business Management, Pool and Spa service and also Pool Construction positions. He is in charge of business management, project management and also project design. He is especially thankful to all his mentors and is proud to now be a mentor and advisor to others. Pat is a C.P.O (certified pool operator) and has won awards for the Most Beautiful Residential Pool and Best New Dealer by Fibre Tech Inc. Pat’s project won a Beautification Award by the City of Midland Mi. Pat’s has a passion for art and design and often jokingly quotes Oscar Levant “There Is a Fine Line between Genius and Insanity”. His three children are the center of his life. He love traveling and performance boating.